The nationally recognized Quinnipiac University Poll is expanding our on-site call center located in Hamden, CT. We are seeking dependable and articulate individuals to work in this exciting and fast paced environment during this historical presidential election.
The Telephone Survey Interviewer will conduct public opinion surveys on national and statewide elections. In this position, you will work year round on collecting information on issues in the news across the ever changing political landscape of our country.
• High School Diploma, required
• Strong communication skills
• Previous customer service or sales experience a plus
• Bilingual, a plus but not required
In order to qualify for employment at the Quinnipiac University Poll, you may not be actively participating in any of the following activities:
• political campaigns on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office either as a paid consultant, employee or as an unpaid volunteer
• attempts to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying) either as a paid consultant, employee or as an unpaid volunteer
• performance of any service for media outlets (i.e., internet news company, newspaper, radio station) either as a paid consultant, employee, or as an unpaid volunteer
Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply on our careers site at https://administrative-careers-quinnipiac.icims.com/jobs/1638/telephone-survey-interviewer/job , all applications must be submitted electronically and should include a resume.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity throughout the university community and we welcome candidates who would enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code 2015-1638
call center, customer service, part time, surveys, research, polling, hamden, cheshire, new haven, meriden, wallingford, north haven, milford, stratford, bridgeport
Software Powered by iCIMS