The Office of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications at Quinnipiac University has an opportunity for a temporary employee. As a Temporary Digital Producer, you will work on a 3-month project optimizing content on QU.edu program pages. In this role, you will apply your project management experience, digital knowledge and strategic planning skills to the development and production of the individual content components of the program pages on www.qu.edu (video, photography, copy, etc.) and the ensuing assembly of those components into a cohesive and optimal user experience.
The Digital Producer will work with the marketing directors to install the optimal process and workflow, identifying needs, assigning resources and building schedules while serving as the primary communicator and coordinator on the www.qu.edu program pages.
This is a 3-month position and is non-benefits eligible.
About The Office of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications:
The Office of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications is responsible for brand and marketing communications strategy, planning, execution and reporting across all University communications channels. The work of the Office of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications is segmented into four core functions:
About Quinnipiac University:
Quinnipiac is a private, coeducational, nonsectarian institution located 90 minutes north of New York City and two hours from Boston. The university enrolls 7,000 full-time undergraduate and 3,000 graduate and part-time students in 100 degree programs through its Schools of Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, Medicine, Nursing and College of Arts and Sciences. Quinnipiac consistently ranks among the top regional universities in the North in U.S. News & World Report’s America’s “Best Colleges” issue. Quinnipiac also is recognized in Princeton Review’s “The Best 380 Colleges.” The Chronicle of Higher Education has named Quinnipiac among the “Great Colleges to Work For.” For more information, please visit www.qu.edu.
• Work to optimize elements of the external University website, from improving customer journeys to integrating school content within the Adobe Experience Manager content management system
• Work to plan, develop and implement updated program pages that suit the established strategic goals and needs of the schools
• Work with teams within BSIC to ensure brand consistency using existing guidelines
• Accurately plan and manage deadlines to ensure expectations are met
• Conduct internal meetings to stay on top of project/team status
• Managing the entire life cycle (3 months) of this project via accurate project planning
• Keeping this project on track, on time and on budget, overseeing internal and external resources
Quinnipiac University is considering only those applicants who have valid authorization to work in the United States. Quinnipiac University does not sponsor employment based visas for this position.
Applications must be submitted electronically and include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references on the application form.
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity throughout the University community and welcomes candidates who would enhance that diversity.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Code: 2017-2267